Thursday, May 6, 2010

Lesson of the Day

Never apply hair remover cream without making sure Peter has a full tummy. You will end up with a rash and burning sensations or listen to your child scream and cry uncontrollably. I opted for the rash. Folks there is a reason why the bottle states DO NOT leave on more then 10 minutes. Oops.

On a happier note; Peter is now 23 inches long. Crazy that he grew 3 and a 1/4 inches in 5 weeks! We spent a very chill day running to the new house to let the GE guys in with our washer and dryer. Then came home chillaxed. Tried to pack. Wrote a couple thank you cards and went to Home Depot. We stocked up on some paint supplies and other things we will need out at the house and hopefully we'll take them over there tomorrow. Tomorrow Grandma comes. Tomorrow I will finally have a clean apartment again. YAY!

Now if I could only get Peter off my lap for five minutes so I could go take the towel off my head and brush my hair. Probably won't happen so when Travis gets here in an hour and a half I'll probably still have my hair in a towel. Lovely how fast you move with a baby. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment